Sunday, September 4, 2011

"I got so excited when LACE came back in style. It got cheap!"- Anna

Hair, hair, everywhere

Upon reaching college and thinking about jobs: if, when, and where I'd want to get one. I stumbled upon an old idea that I had forgotten. (FYI: psychology tells us [this is a tip from college] that if you want to remember something long term then not only should you repeat it over and over, but you should attach that piece of info to something you already know that is important to you.)

HAIR! That's the idea of a job I had forgotten about. Sorority gals get ready. I am here to do your hair for events. Price: 5- 10 bucks depending on what type of style you want.


Here we have Anna, my suite mate.
Anna out on the town for a Lady Vol Soccer game.

BOYS:
Want a hair cut? 5 bucks. Pictures of my guy friend's hair that I cut are probably to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment