Thursday, January 13, 2011

Florida bound!

Today, I learned a winter secret.
DO NOT TRAVEL WITH YOUR HAIR DOWN!
Today I have had a dramatic battle with static cling and thus far am losing!
It will not leave my straight hair alone!
LIE: Your hair will not stay pretty as you travel.
LACE: Your hair can be brilliant as you travel. My tip is just not to leave it down where the static electricity can annoy you all day.

Try some of these pretty styles that keep your hair out of your way and mostly out of static cling's nasty paws!
The thing I love about this ponytail is that her bangs are up.
In my experience bangs are the best target of static electricity's evil power!
Another bangs up do!
Ballerina Buns are classic.
Just a diagram, but this is such a cool idea!

Hair accessorizing may be the key to spicing up a normal bun on your winter, anit-static, travel days!

A bun is too simple for you and you don't have the perfect headband?
Use your own hair as a head band or braid it like this gal has!

The problem I have with this is that her bangs are screaming to be targeted by the horrid static stigma!
A not so simple bun, try it if you dare. ; )

These are some of the styles I wish I had decided to sport today instead of my choice: straight, down, no product, and a hat. We all have our bad hair days.
Today is tragic!

No comments:

Post a Comment