Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Classification: The Way I Pay

Fantastic Facial Hair!
(For men, of course!)
LIE: Purple Laced Lies is only about women's hair.
LACE: (The beautiful, yet delicate truth to the typical hair myths that girls often buy into) Purple Laced Lies consists of both men and women's hair. Women are just the subject a majority of the time.
This is for my brother-in-law, Walt, who said he would follow my blog, "Except he isn't a girl."
John Stamos
We have the stubble...

George Clooney
The barely there stubble...
George Michael
Freddie Mercury
The odd combination of scruff and mustache...
Kenny Loggins
Ray LaMontagne
The normal socially accepted beard and stache in two forms...
And then the various forms of facial scruffiness!

Just a shout out to my doubtful brother-in-law who thinks he cannot support me due to his gender.
:)
Or just for laughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment