Sunday, July 8, 2012

Beach time: Lola's documentation

These are some of my favorite shots I got while I was in St. Petersburg, Fl this summer for vacation.
Check out my article on Hobnob St. Pete about trip.


Double exposures:
Pelican at the Pier








Pinholes:
vignette 



Straight up, plain, and simple:
The side of the Pier

The Pier

Outside this restaurant, called Mazzaro's Italian Market, there was item upon item of decoration littered in the parking lot and surrounding grass lots. There was a bench made of anchors and chains, little clown sized cars, and several other elaborate pieces. I wanted to snap shots with Lola on everything I saw, but the cars sitting in the parking lot got in my way. Inside the actual market, past the shelves of chocolates, racks of wines, and mountains of meat, stood an extensive stretch of glass. Inside this glass case were miniature apple pies, thumbprint cookies, tiramisu, cakes, and cannolis. The spread was beautiful, as well as mouthwatering. 



 Who would expect to see a lovely elderly woman sitting on a completely out of place bench on Treasure Island Beach? I was so happy that she was perched there, for I love this picture.

 Black and Whites:

 

Birds on top of each other... 


In this post, I have used only lomography film. Obviously black and white and color. The color is 100 ISO and 200 ISO. The black and white film is 100 ISO.

No comments:

Post a Comment