Friday, July 22, 2011

Big yellow moon risin' up over them old hills


Lie: Purple Laced Lies only applies to hair.


Lace: Purple Laced Lies is opening a new chapter full of tidbits that are relevant to more than just hair.

A peek at some of the things that could be coming...
Once Upon a Mattress Where I got to be a singing and dancing Nightingale

I captured this photo of my long time friend and mother while celebrating my 18th birthday at the Silly Goose Cafe

Home made miniature kisses. My friend (who blogs as well) Mckenzie's idea therefore named Kenzie Kisses

The view from the swaying hammock that is tethered between two trees in my parents' backyard

Morning pick me up

Alabama

4 o'clock tea party

Breakfast at Opry Land Hotel in Nashville during Beta Convention

Scrumptious home made blackberry pie

The spectacular dress I wanted to buy but alas I could not

The view on the way back to my house after a long day
Boots: Zappos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment