Thursday, April 21, 2011

Money money money, must be funny in a rich man's world

HATS HATS HATS!
I saw this lady's lovely hat choice on a Sunday when stopped at a gas station mid drive back to Nashville on a massive bus with my show choir. Upon my excitement at this woman's style, I dragged a friend with me to go get a closer look.
Thankfully, instead of having to be a stalker, the woman was nice enough to simply pose for a picture! I've been wanting a floppy hat, maybe not one quite so fancy, seeing as I have little occasion to sport such fineness, but perhaps a floppy beach hat. This woman and her class inspired me to break down and cough up the money the next time I saw a floppy headdress that caught my eye. The result....
TA DAAAAA!
My very own floppy hat.
Thanks to Ross.
The lovely part of a floppy beach hat alleviates the need to style your locks every time you venture onto the windy beach.
More hats to come!

1 comment:

  1. haha, i laughed out loud at this. you chased that little woman down?
    and your new hat is adorable :]

    ReplyDelete