Thursday, March 10, 2011

I have dreams. When I'm awake. When I'm asleep.

LIE: Odd things, the space look, for example, cannot be adaptable to modern cuteness.
LACE:(The beautiful, yet delicate truth to the typical hair myths that girls often buy into) Most, if not every look, is adaptable to the present time period... some looks just may be a bit more difficult to pull off successfully.
In honor of my last space post, speaking of which, was light years ago, I threw together my own rendition of a spacey look. Although maybe a bit more modern of an adaptation, I made sure to keep the main concepts.
Of course my hair had to fit with my dress, so this is the whole look.
These two pictures are in honor of Mckenzie being a temporary creeper, check out her blog!
http://galwithcurves.blogspot.com/
The main concepts I made sure to incorporate:
Teased
Puffy sleeves
Colored tunic
Hair accessory
Ultra straight locks

dazzling bobby pins from China Town
Earrings from Francesca's
head band from target

No comments:

Post a Comment